Emily was so great and nice when I introduced her as Amy. I should have left that in for fun but it ended up in the blooper file.
Emily is a grinder and she is just starting on her entrepreneurial journey, she had great advice for others who are just starting or those who might be stuck. She is making things happen. I look forward to seeing what her outcome will be as she continues to shift the focus of her grind to her own business ventures.
We talked about getting outside of your comfort zone, minimalists and minimizing.
She shared how she is including her daughter in her current side hustle.
Emily has a huge desire to give back and has a desire to incorporate that in her business ventures.
Great podcast! Especially for those just beginning their journey or those thinking about getting started!
Episode ResourcesHere are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast. Check out Emily’s Podcast Chasing the Dream! Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Emily shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- .Emily was so gracious and nice when I introduced her as Amy. The blooper was left on the cutting room floor but was very nice about it.
- Emily is a grinder, her schedule is crazy! And she still makes time to work on her side hustle!
- Figure out what you want, what your passion is and go for it!
- Sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side… then you get there and it is not.
- If you throw your own Christmas Party you get to invite who you like and want to be around!
- Emily is starting her daughter way young, she is only four!
- Emily already realizes how important it is to give.
- You have to embrace the grind and then switch the grind from grinding for other people and grind for yourself.
- The average millionaire has 5 to 7 income streams!
- Learn to not focus on the money. Knowing that you made a difference in someone’s life is worth more than money!
- Don’t be afraid to take the leap and get outside of you comfort zone. It will improve your life.
- The book that Emily’s book that she would suggest is The Minimalist.
- Flip first is find the frustration – recognize it – acknowledge it.
- Emily podcast that she is starting is called Chasing the Dream.
- If you let fear get in your way just do it. If you fail at least you will know, if you never try – you will always wonder “What if?”.
- Even if you are busy you can find time to work on your side hustle.