Today I sat down with AJ Wilcox of B2Linked.com, well I sat he walked on the treadmill the whole time. AJ is a LinkedIn Ads expert, while he was walking we talked about LinkedIn ads, how he got his start and was pushed into becoming an entrepreneur and also how easy it is to gain traction and go viral on LinkedIn.
We talked about how easy it is to go viral on LinkedIn vs other platforms and why. And them we talked about the how.
Great information and I really enjoyed talking with AJ he knows his stuff!
Episode ResourcesConnect with AJ on LinkedIn! Go to AJ’s website, there is tons of free information there or you can ask AJ a question. Check out the Kyngdom Organizer, get rid of the chaos and magnify your life! Identify your ideal side hustle, My free course! Get your copy of Bart’s book Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- First off I am sorry for how late this is we had an just a small issue with my big Rottweiler Diesel, he is 12 1/2 years old and I thought we were going to have to put him down and if there would have been an appointment available on Tuesday he would no longer be with us. So glad he is still with us!
- I love AJ’s story about how he got into business. It is the epitome of “What happens when what happens, happens”. He got laid off and was pushed into entrepreneurship.
- If you niche down you could be more successful because you become a fish in a small pond vs a fish in a big pond.
- AJ is grateful that he was able to sharpen his skills on someone else’s dime. He work for a company that paid him to do what he does now and that helped him improve his skills. That is a great option!
- LinkedIn ads are quite about more expensive then Facebook ads, so LinkedIn ads are more for B2B (Business to Business).
- Having a complete profile on LinkedIn is so important. Also time the time to put some thought into it so that you are share about yourself properly.
- It is very easy to go viral on LinkedIn right now. Only about 4% of LinkedIn users post content so LinkedIn has to fill the news feed so they look for ways to share your content.
- AJ learned to manage his time in college and that has been one of his greatest assets.
- Be a continuous learner and a continuous giver.