With the current low interest rates have you thought of becoming a mortgage loan officer? Home buying is up, refinances are up, there is money to be made.
Linda the Lender started her entrepreneur adventure out of need. After 25 years of marriage she found herself divorced with three kids still at home, she had to provide for them and an $8 an hour job wasn’t going to cut it.
Her story is very compelling, it is full of hope, strength and fear.
We talk about her story and how she was able to overcome her fear and become a very respected and successful mortgage loan officer.
We talk about the current lending situation. If you should refinance and at the end we talked about Forbearance (temporarily suspend your mortgage payment) and how it might affect you as a borrower.
Lots of great information on all fronts!
In need of a mortgage give Linda a call 801-494-7219
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Linda was a stay at home mom but she had to push through her fears and become an entrepreneur to provide for her children.
- It is a great time to refinance – Great time to buy a home.
- Linda took something that she needed to do, improve her credit, and turned int into a business. People often overlook monetizing those things that they need to do.
- If you realize your own your capacity you will be amazed at what you can do.
- Put yourself out there. Just do it and see what happens. Sometimes need pushes you through fear.
- Everybody has fear and that is good thing, how you react is what is important.
- We experience failure when we are young so that we are okay with failure, So that we are not afraid to try new things.
- Becoming a loan officer is not that hard but in order to become a successful loan officer you need to have a plan and a mentor.
- When you are looking to get a mortgage, be sure and get two or three quotes all loans are not equal.