I thought this would be about boys and their toys but it turns out that more women than men are buying guns right now. So this episode is not about boys and their toys. It is a little bit about guns and more about business and marketing.
Jacob is the president of ConcealedCarry.com. ConcealedCarry.com provides in-person and online firearm training for American gun owners. The Company is currently teaching in-person classes in 25+ states with a team of more than 55 instructors. In addition, our website ConcealedCarry.com is the home for all things Concealed Carry.
Jacob had some really great advise about marketing and growing a business. We also talked about how to pick and get your domain names. Always an entrepreneur, I’ve had far more failed ventures than successful ones. Funny how sometimes we learned the most from our failures. Lots of great info, check it out!
Key Takeaways and Things to Listen For
- This seems obvious but how many people really do it? It is so important to genuinely care about people.
- Learn about Phil’s 3 H’s Human – Help – Humility.
- If you have a message that you share, you better live your message because people are watching.
- LinkIn is an active sport. It is the same with other social media platform. There are ways to game the systems but the ROI is not there when you game the system.
- Get dressed before you get busy – Start with your profile.
- We build our network the same way we build our life.
- Follow up and follow through on your promises. Deliver on what you promise
- Be More you and practice, practice, practice.