Today we talk with Kurt Zimmerman about being a Realtor during this pandemic. Kurt and his brother work together as team and together they have over 45 years experience. We talk about where Kurt thinks the real estate market is going and if now is a good time sell your home or not.
Is it a good time to start a real estate career or not.. What it take to be successful in any market good or bad.
It was a great interview with great information.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Kurt and I talk about what it takes to get started in Real Estate and he did to become successful. In the beginning it was lots of cold calling.
- Kurt goes the extra mile for his clients, I asked him why, His answer was simple., his clients become his friends.
- It is always a good time to sale if you have to sale but if you have a choice now is not a good time to sale. If you have to sale you really need so be sharp on price.
- There are many reasons to use a Realtor and if you do Kurt is one of the best. He goes above and beyond for his clients.
- If you are not good at negotiations, you need a Realtor to help you through the process. It is not just the negotiations it is your choice of words.
- Go the extra mile for your clients, they are your friends.
- When you are starting as a Realtor it is probably best to join a team and learn from them as you go.