Sharyl started doing massage therapy out of her home, now she has two locations with several massage therapists that work for her.
We sit down and talk about the how and why she started and why it may be an option for you. We also talked about what it took to scale her business from a home office to two retail locations.
Sharyl shared the importance of knowing what you are passionate about and what you are good at.
This was a great interview!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Sharyl was able to do this even with her kids still living at home.
- She was able to grow her business at her own pace with out a lot of risk.
- Most States have licensing and schooling.
- Most therapists can do about 4 to 6 massages a day.
- You need to learn about business as well as massage.
- Sit down and ponder what you are passionate about and what you are good at.