On this episode I sit down with Ty Bennett. Ty is the founder of Leadership Inc., a speaking and training company with a mission to empower individuals and organizations to challenge their status quo. Especially when it comes to teaching his kids about entrepreneurship. We talk how he got his start. And how he is passing this mindset on to his kids. This is a great interview with tons of life nuggets both for how to help the adult and the kid.
Here just a few of Ty’s credentials:
At 21, Ty and his brother built a direct sales business to over $20 million in annual revenues.
He was featured as one of the Top 40 Under 40.
He was dubbed one of the 10 Coolest Entrepreneurs in Utah.
He’s the author of three best-selling books.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- It pays to start entrepreneurship when you are young. It will stick and will pay off.
- When you are an entrepreneur you will have ups and downs and you need to not count your chickens before they hatch. Do let your emotions get too high or too low.
- You have to be aware of your situation and how much risk you are willing to take on. That will help you decide which opportunities to pursue.
- There are so many ways to talk about different business and marketing ideas. Watching Shark Tank is a great opportunity. It is fun, entertaining and educational.
- Start a business with your kids. It will help them monetize your mindset as well as make a connection with your kids.
- Your kids my pursue something else as far as education but in today’s world you need to think like an entrepreneur to be relevant.