Josh works with athletes both in the career coaching and game ready coaching. He is great at what he does. Josh shares great business tips and life tips. Know what you value most! Realize what is most important. He talks mentors and advisory boards. Resumes and what it takes to get a job. Great info and I am excited to take the Gallup BP10 assessment to see where I stand! I will share my results and what I learn from the test on a future podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Job interviews have changed.
- Sell yourself like a product, your branding has to be clear and concise.
- Your previous successes can sometimes hinder future successes. Your ego can get in the way.
- Event when times are tough always remember what you value most. In josh’s case it is spending time with family
- Always think what can you gain, not what you can loose.
- Books to read: Be a Beast – Dave Austin and Quitter – Jon Acuff