I first met Wesley in a Network Marking company that we were both a part of, we really connected because we both like dogs. We have been friends ever since. He was a huge success in that company then he found himself living out of his truck.
After his struggle he has managed he came out on top again.
Wesley is a great friend and a great example of a Monetized Mindset.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Don’t be afraid of hard work!
- Do you want to work 50, 60, 80 hours a week for someone else.
- Education is great but don’t over look personal development. You will grow so much from educations that is not school!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket whether it is a job, a business or even social security!
- Don’t think you are bullet proof. You can hit rock bottom.
- Mentors can help you when you are down.