MYM #16 Sam Knickerbocker – Legacy and Wealth!
This is a fun and very informative podcast with Legacy and Wealth Strategist Samuel Knickerbocker from Fuel Your Legacy. We talk events, taxes, habits, retirement etc. Sam’s want to help people avoid divorce, depression, anxiety, suicide and domestic violence that is caused by financial issues. Money helps you take care of issues and gives you time. Do you plan for life’s issues that require money? What about those that require a decision, have you planned for them? Sydney is just amazing!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Sam’s goal is to help people avoid divorce, depression, anxiety, suicide and domestic violence that is caused by financial issues.
- Prepare from a young age for your future!
- Get rid of the expense that don’t serve you to open your budget for your future. Ask yourself two questions: 1) What would you stop spending money on if your income was cut in half? 2) What would you do to create a stream of income if you income was cut in half? Do these things now to double or even quadruple your income!
- Be honest with yourself about how well you manage your finances in order for you to improve your money management skills.
- Pay yourself first – Richest Man in Babylon mindset.
- Don’t be the victim, create your own luck!
- Integrity means going all in, Living up to your potential. Be grateful. Be honest and candor with people and yourself.
- Identify your top three core values and do what is in alignment with your values. There are so many ways to make money on the side you will be much happier!