In this episode I sat down with Clint Pulver! This young man is unbelievable! He is so talented in so many ways! He shared so much great information. He was diagnosed with a rare degenerative eye disorder that derailed his DREAMS – his plans of becoming a helicopter pilot, here what he did to change his direction – TWICE. One of his favorite quotations that helped change his life, “To live is the rarest things in the world, for most people exist and that all. ~ Oscar Wilde
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
- When life derails your dreams don’t settle, build new a new dream!
- Don’t just chase the money, find something you love, provides for your needs and is bigger than yourself.
- Create a detailed plan of where you want to go and what you want to do/be.
- If you want to get good at basketball hang out at the hoop. Hang with people doing what it is that you want to do
- Books that are a must read: A Million Miles in a Thousand Years ~ Donald Miller Story Brands ~ Donald Miller