The camera was almost as big as Tyler when he started making videos. It was his passion and it was what he pursued for a career. He did it as a job but then what happens when what happens happened. Life happened – he was laid off and he had a choice to make. Entrepreneurship or a JOB.
We all have those defining moments and what we decide can change our lives forever.
What would you decide?
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- A JOB is not always secure. Tyler knows how that is.
- Mentors are so important!
- Being aware of your situation is important when deciding how to transition out of your job.
- Having good support from friends and family helps!
- When you are on your own you need to be self motivated. Your are now the boss.
- Integrity helps you keep clients even when you mess up!