Clint Pulver is amazing. His knowledge and ability are so good. He has what he calls the Undercover Millennial project. He has been doing this for companies for four years and he shares what has learned about management styles that work and don’t work in his new book titled “I Love It Here”.
If you are a manager, mentor or leader this is a must listen to episode. Are you using the right leadership/management style to help your employees, groups or mentees grow and want to stick around? Do they say I love it here?
Clint has some great insights that might help. Have a listen.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Connect with Clint on Facebook!
Checkout Clint’s website and see how she can help!
New sponsor for the show, go check out Hepius CBD!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Clint shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- Writing a book is a long and painful process.
- “I Love It Here” is not your normal leadership book.
- Most businesses have no idea how they are doing when it comes to management.
- Employees are not going to tell you the truth because they don’t want to get black listed.
- Management is the #1 reason employees stay in an organization.
- Management is also the #1 reason employees leave.
- Clint shares 4 management styles:
- The Removed Manager
- The Buddy Manager
- The Controling Manager
- The Mentor Manager
- The principles Clint talks about are not only great for management, they are great for relationships and life.
- Mentoship = Time give people your time.
- Get busy living or get busy dying. God can’t steer a parked car so stay busy even if you are unsure.
- Find mentors to help you out.
- Little by little makes a little a lot, so go as far as you can see and then go as far as you can see.