On this episode we talked with Kaycie Miyasaki, and we talked mortgages and how Covid has affected the rules or the ability to get a mortgage or refinance. Kaycie gives us the answers to questions like what if my home is in for forbearance? What if I am self-employed or own my own business.
She shared some of her experiences and the lessons that she learned and how those lessons might help others.
Knowledge is power and Kaycie shares some great knowledge!
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Connect with Kaycie on Facebook!
Checkout Kaycie’s website and see how she can help!
New sponsor for the show, go check out Hepius CBD!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Kaycie Miyasaki shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- If you go through a loan officer that works with a Broaker they have more choices and flexibilty!
- Sometimes beconing an entrapreneur happens on accident.
- Becoming a loan officer is a really good option right now.
- Who should look at refinancing? If you can drop your interest rate by even a 1/2 to 3/4 % you should at least take into it.
- The lender is looking at what your situation is now and what it is likely going to be in the furure.
- What is forbearance and how would it affect me in getting a loan?
- Stated income is not an option right now.
- How does PPP or EIDL affect some trying to get a loan?
- You can get a loan even if you have a credit score in the low 600’s.
- Kaycie can help you increase your credit score to possibily get you a better credit score.
- Consider your failures as an opportunity to grow.
- Take responsibility for what you can control and don’t worry about the things you can’t control.
- It is not just about the destination, you need to enjoy the journey.
- Connect with Kaycie at [email protected] her website that is coming soon it KaycieDawn.com
- Self-Employed borrowers have to use their taxes your adjustecd gross income and it is an average of the last two years.
- Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.
- Do it now, do it now, do it now.