This was such a FUN interview! Quacee’ has an amazing story and Monetized Mindset! I love that he took his side hustle and turned it into his main hustle! He shares what it was like and what it took.
He shares some info about journaling and achieving goals. He gave some great advice on how to get of the fence and take action.
We talked about realizing the and creating the proper expectation.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Connect with Quacee’ on Facebook!
New sponsor for the show, go check out Hepius CBD!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Quacee’ Dorby shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- When Quacee’ was born he says he came out singing. So it is only natural that he is the owner and vocal coach at Hear Me Now LLC.
- He has performed all over Utah and the US.
- He has a Monetized Mindset and turned his side hustle into his main hustle.
- Making the switch was very emotional.
- You have to be pretty much crazy to own your own business – not straight jacket crazy.
- He had to go for it or give up and be okay with it.
- As you observe people doing their own thing and you are not you can feel a little jealous.
- Don’t be afraid to take the chance and follow your dreams.
- Do it now before time runs out. You can’t get back time.
- Waiting can cause you to go backwards in life.
- Who you hang around with is important so make the proper connections.
- Know which relationships at givers and which are takers and act accordingly.
- Live in a balanced state and keep a good mindset.
- Conscious Breathing: Breathwork for Health, Stress Release, and Personal Mastery is the book that has really help Quacee’
- You can connect with him on Instagram and TicToc @Quaceethecoach where he shares lot of great information.
- His email is [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Journaling is a big part of Quacee’s process. It helps him continue to take action.