Most men lead lives of quiet desperation ~ Henry David Thoreau. How about you are you feeling trapped or are you stuck on survive. In today’s episode I had a chat with Chris Miles, he is the Anti-Financial Adviser Adviser.
He shared how he was able to scale down parts of his business, do more of the things he liked about his business and increase his profits. Best of all he was able to spend more time with family and friends having fun.
Great interview filled with great information.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Connect with Chris on Facebook!
Checkout Chris’s website and see what he has to offer!
Go to Warren’s website and get your free gift!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Alicia shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- Financial Freedom is when money is not the primary reason or excuse why you do or do not do anything.
- Chris is an anti-financial adviser, he is a cash flow expert
- Go for value first, price second. We can afford what we prioritize.
- Security and freedom are in opposition to each other. Which do you want?
- if you are an employee you have a secure floor to stand on but you also have a ceiling. An entrepreneur’s floor is not secure and has no ceiling.
- Be aware of what is best for you.
- Follow you gut. Listen to your intuition.
- Check out the book “The Pumpkin Plant” by Mike Michalowicz
- Zero in on your ideal clients.
- What ever you obsess on is what you get.
- Monetize your divine genius.
- Find you happy medium when it come to how much you work. You don’t want to burn out but you need to keep the embers burning.
- Who is you best of the best clients and where are they!
- Do you what it or not. Find a way; create the solution.
- The Chris Miles Money Show