Another great perspective on goal setting and actually achieving your goals. Warren Wandling is a speaker, leadership coach and communications expert, he teaches and does workshops on goal setting.
We talk about goal setting but not just setting goals but actually achieving your goals. He shared his 8 steps to you have more success this year.
I loved the part about vision boarding as a family so listen for that.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Alicia shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- There are a lot of things that are out of your control that cause stress and anxiety, find ways to let it go.
- State goals as you have already accomplished it and go into as much detail as possible.
- If it can be measured it can be improve. Measure you activity.
- If you mind map your goals you will see that some of the activities are synergistic with multiple goals.
- Get better everyday by 1%. Anyone can get do that.
- Having a game plan put together will help you believe that you can achieve it.
- If you can identify your motivation, what is going to help you push through the tough times.
- Most people’s dreamer is broken so take time every year to create a dream board.
- Enlist a coach or an accountability partner.
- You need to keep the promises to yourself or you will create a habit of not keeping those promises.
- Be willing to adjust your goals, don’t just abandon your goal.
- “Let your fears push you, until you dreams pull you”!
- Free gift at WarrenWandling.com/MindsetToolKit
- Best advice to move you into action is: work on your mindset.