Episode #77 wow, it feels like I just started yesterday. Today we talked with Christopher Neville. He is a practitioner of the Alexander Technique and we talked about how he tackles his goals and follow through with his goals using the Alexander Technique.
I was interesting and relevant that he focuses less one goals and more about being in the moment and focusing on the what you can do in the moment and enjoying it.
Chris shared some of his experiences and how the Alexander Technique has helped him and how it can help you achieve your goals this year.
Take a listen!
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Alicia shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- Do you follow throw with your goals. A lot of times I have good intentions but then don’t follow through.
- The ends vs means – how you manage yourself in the moments of the day will help you follow through.
- Enjoy the journey so that you enjoy the end.
- You need to have a connection between where we are and what we want.
- Change started with what you do everyday.
- Goals must be in line with your means.
- Procrastination comes from living in the thought of the dream and not focusing on the action steps of today.
- Be humble enough to do the menial tasks.
- You have two voices in you head. The devil and then the true voice. if you pause and wait cooler heads will prevail.
- Learn to fill in the little time slots with productive things.
- It is fine to have an idea but it is your reality that you need to construct then attaining your goal is inevitable.
- Don’t sacrifice your present to attain your goal.
- The value that you can contribute is proportional to your fascination with what it is you are trying to do!