In January here on Monetize Your Mindset we will be talking Goals and actually how to achieve your goals this year. We are starting it off with a Bang with Gwen Peterson. She is a Wife, Mother, Entrepreneur and a Health Coach. In her years of entrepreneurship and coach she has learned the ins and outs of goal setting and achievement and she continues to mentor, coach and train thousands of people to on how to set and achieve goals.
You are in for a treat! This is a fun, entertaining and valuable interview. We talk baseball, giving back and the important steps to actually achieving your goals.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Sign up for Gwen’s goal setting workshop it is going to be amazing!
Connect with Gwen on Facebook!
Go to Gwen’s website and see how she can help!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Alicia shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- With more money you can serve more people.
- You need to find ways to give back. It doesn’t need to have to be just money.
- Go in to the market place with love and looking to serve – that is when you will succeed.
- Gwen is doing a Set Your Intentions Workshop, you might want to check it out.
- One of the things that people overlook is the need for an accountability partner.
- Sometimes when setting goals, people set the goal but don’t plan the steps to get there.
- Break up what you need to do into weekly and monthly sections. Then into daily action steps.
- Is it plausible for you to do that or is it too overwhelming? if it is overwhelming is there a way to break it down so that it isn’t?
- Maybe you need to outsource the things that you don’t enjoy doing that are not revenue generation activities.
- If it is something that overwhelms you, it can’t be your goal. A confused mind does nothing.
- Put your action steps on the calendar because if it is not on your calendar it is not happening.
- There is dialog in your brain that you don’t even know where it comes from and you have to get over that.
- Rewire your brain. If you don’t you can’t override that dialog. You have access so much good info on your phone, use it!
- This isn’t just a 21 day habit that you are trying to overcome, it is a glitch in the system that you are trying to fix.