Fun fact about Kenny Ingersoll – He drinks a gallon of milk a day. Milk it does your body good. More importantly he is a financial adviser who can do your finances good.
He is also a YouTuber and a Podcaster and we get into it all on this episode of Monetize Your Mindset. Kenny shares lots of great information that he has learned for through out all his endeavors.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
There was a lot of valuable information shared on this episode, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- .It is interesting how the entrepreneurial seed is so often planned and nourished by the people that you associate with – parents, grand parents, friends and mentors even sisters.
- There in never really a short cut to success! Success comes from consistency over time.
- Kenny helps people find out what their financial goals are, then he plugs in the time frame plus current cash flow and other variables to craft a financial plan specifically for that individual or family!
- You can’t take time back, so get started young.
- Make a choice to put your financial plan in your budget..
- Kenny runs a podcast Dread No Mondays.
- Keven made the suggestion to use the holidays to do the work on the back end of my business.
- Keven also does some short mindset videos on YouTude!
- Do what it takes to hit your goals.
- .Through your failures you can actually gain confidence!
- Kenny’s book suggestion is the 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- For those that are on the fence to start a side hustle decide how bad you really want it.
- Find a good mentor.
- If you stumble and fall, get up dust yourself off, put a band aid on it and keep going.