I have been wanting to get a FOREX Trader on the show for a long time and it finally happened. I was not disappointed with my interview with Kyrsti Snyder. Kyrsti is a young mother of two young boys and she makes money before her boys wake up.
She shared with us what it takes to be a FOREX Trader. And how it can fit into almost any lifestyle. It is a very good skill to have!
And we talked a lot about what it takes to be a side hustler and an entrepreneur.
Lots of great information
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Kyrsti shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- You can be an entrepreneur and a wife and mother.
- Consistency is what makes a great FOREX trader and in life as well.
- FOREX is meant to work with anyone’s schedule from busy moms to the retired person!
- You can get more beer into a keg than you can get into a 6-pack.
- When trading Kyrsti has a quote that says “When it is a yes it is a yes – when it is a no it is a no and when it is a maybe it is a no.
- Focus on why you get into the trade, get in based on true not on hope, greed, revenge, etc.
- What problems that your product or service solve and who most likely has those problems and want them solved?
- A person can go from knowing nothing to trading positively in 10 days.
- You can trade 24/5 and half.
- Don’t be the main person that people come to to get questions answered – create leaders that can find answers.
- empower yourself to write you own checks.
- Pay attention to who you are spending time with – it does make a difference.
- Books Kyrsti suggested:
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- You need to have a target – goal – why.
- If you have trouble finding your why, think about where you will be if you don’t do it.