Love this interview with Steve Weber. He monetized his looks. He looks like Tom Hanks and he was the spokesperson for Bubba Gump Shrimp for 15 years.
Now he has a daily YouTube show called American Gumption Morning Show.
I met Steve at the NSA Mountain West Chapter where he always showed up dressed as Forrest Gump. His was very entertaining but more than that he was and still is a servant leader always highlighting and bringing out the best in people.
Steve shares how he went from just talking about monetizing the fact that he looks like Tom Hanks to actually doing something about it. He had what he called that moment of truth where he had to decide if you was going to act on it or just talk about it.
He shared lots of useful information and in a fun way!
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Connect with Steve on Facebook!
Follow Steve and his American Gumption and learn his Gumption Principles!
Get My Free Mini-Course and identify your ideal side hustle
Get a autographed copy of Monetize Your Mindset!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Keith shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- Jess does Branding and Family photography.
- Picture document those moments that you can never get back.
- She is an entrepreneur so that she can work her own schedule and be there for her children and attend there events!
- Her family is her main hustle – photography is her side hustle.
- For branding she is the alternative for stock images.
- The biggest focus when you do branding photography is to be genuine and authentic.
- Be sure to that your pictures are not all business – add in hobbies other things.
- .Realize that in business you can’t please everybody all of the time.
- If you create the proper expectations from the beginning both sides will know what to expect.
- Success is being able to feel how I want to feel regardless of my circumstances.
- Books Jess suggested:
- Rock My Soul
- The Go Giver series
- And of course if you don’t have my book yet, “Monetize Your Mindset” What are you waiting for? Go get it!
- Go get a free consultations from Jess!