I made it past the dreaded podcast fade! I am so excited.
On this weeks episode I recap so of the great info that has been shared. My guests have shared so much great info it was hard to pick and trim it down, That is why this episode is so long, sorry about that. But it is packed with great stuff! This is part one of three.
So excited have a listen. I even accidentally left in an edit for you. lol
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Linda was a stay at home mom but she had to push through her fears and become an entrepreneur to provide for her children.
- It is a great time to refinance – Great time to buy a home.
- Linda took something that she needed to do, improve her credit, and turned int into a business. People often overlook monetizing those things that they need to do.
- If you realize your own your capacity you will be amazed at what you can do.
- Put yourself out there. Just do it and see what happens. Sometimes need pushes you through fear.
- Everybody has fear and that is good thing, how you react is what is important.
- We experience failure when we are young so that we are okay with failure, So that we are not afraid to try new things.
- Becoming a loan officer is not that hard but in order to become a successful loan officer you need to have a plan and a mentor.
- When you are looking to get a mortgage, be sure and get two or three quotes all loans are not equal.