Everybody loves to think about monetizing the things that they like to do! The things that are that often get overlooked is the things that you need to do. Not Sean Knudsen. He turned something that he needed to do to help him with his PTSD into a thriving business. Dog training. It started off as a side hustle and it soon turned into his main hustle and now he makes significantly more than he did at his job and he is loving it!
In this episode Sean and I talk about Iraq and PTSD, mindset and personal development and most important we talk about turning the things that you need to do into a side hustle and moving it to your main hustle.
Lots of interesting, fun info!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Get around like minded people. It is so important to surround yourself with people that propel you forward and not drag you down.
- Lead those who you can relate to, those that you can serve.
- If you just preach at people nobody will follow. You have to get vulnerable and share about you.
- Learn from the situations that you find yourself in. If you weren’t prepared this time learn from that and get prepared for the next time.
- Put yourself out there. Just do it and see what happens. The other choice is to quit.
- Everybody has fear and that is good thing, how you react is what is important.
- If you wait for the perfect time, the perfect place, if you wait for everything to be perfect you will be waiting all your life.