This is such a great interview with Michelle Porcelli! She is such a fun person and full of so much knowledge. We talked about being resilient in times like we are facing now. We talked about the many side hustles that she has had and currently have – chocolate and french bulldogs and much more.
This interview is could be what you are looking for! It was definitely what I needed.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Get around like minded people. It is so important to surround yourself with people that propel you forward and not drag you down.
- You need to know who and when to ask for help and then actually ask for help.
- Are you prepared and even if we are prepared we still worried? Most people are it is important to have a good attitude and continue moving forward.
- Learn from the situations that you find yourself in. If you weren’t prepared this time learn from that and get prepared for the next time.
- Recognize when you have successes. This will increase belief in yourself. You need to believe in yourself and surround yourself with people that believe in you too!
- Everybody has fear and that is good thing, how you react is what is important.
- Don’t devalue yourself, realize your true worth.