Les Patterson started his latest side hustle when he was fifty. Some people might say that he was starting to late but what else are the older generation are supposed to do. Are we (I am 51 myself) supposed to just wait to do? NO, we the older generation need to be prepared as well. We need multiple streams of income.
Les talks about how he has been monetizing story tell for years and now he has turned it into an income stream. And as you will learn in this podcast less is a great story teller.
A couple of weeks ago, I learned of a very imaginative side hustle that a 3rd grader was doing. You will want to hear this story it will make you lol!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Lots of people over 50 either need a side hustle now or will in the future. It is never too late.
- Les shares the power of story telling and how it can effect us good or bad. Design your story.
- Use your past stories or the stories of others to improve your future story!
- Monetize what you are passionate about, what you are good at and don’t forget to monetize the stuff you need to do. Don’t just make lemonade build a lemonade stand!
- A third grader side hustler that will make you laugh but it is very imaginary!
- Keep on going!