On this episode Tyler Olsen talks about the ins and outs of financial planning. He gives us a few things to think about. He shares things to watch out for. Plus things we should know about IRA’s.
We talked about how he and I both graduated in and counting and don’t like counting other peoples money.
Fun episode full of great information!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Monetize Your Mindset turn your expensive habits into an asset or at least a less expensive habit!
- Start early saving, even if it is just a little bit, for retirement and you will be prepared when the time comes! You can’t go back in time.
- Sit down with a licensed adviser so that your financial plans custom to your situation.
- An emergency fund is the equivalent of three to six months of your living expenses.
- For those who are self-employed consider a SEP IRA.
- There are a couple of hats in the investment world that an advisor can have that you need to be aware of “Registered Representative” and “Fiduciary”. Ask which they are!