Most of us have been taught to go to school, get a good education and get a good job. Now I am not knocking going to school. I went to school and I graduated in accounting, I enjoyed college, if you look at my grades sometimes too much. I just never did the real job thing.
Michelle Villalobos did the JOB thing. She had a very good corporate position and was happy. So she changed. She created a job for herself and that caused her even more stress. So she changed again.
When do you know when it is time to change? When is it time to say uncle?
Michelle shares her story and how she ended up making these decisions in her. She shares how she helps people see where their current position is and what the possibilities are for them.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- A JOB is not always secure and doesn’t always create happiness.
- Mentors are so important! A great mentor can make a huge difference it did for Michelle
- Having an intentional business model will help you create business instead of a job!
- Find the gifts inside of you that you can share with your audience and helps change people’s lives!
- When you are on your own you need to be self motivated. Your are now the boss.
- Practice and learn the art of leadership through language and speaking!