Chris Catero has been play bass in heavy metal bands for nearly 30 years. He says in today’s music world if you want to make it you need to have a monetized mindset. There are so many ways to make money in the music industry and you need to take advantage of as many of them as you can.
Chris shares his story of his journey in the music world, the ups and the downs. He shares advice for those who want to follow their passion in the music industry but you know what, I was even a little surprised at how much his advice transcends into almost any businesses.
Lots of great advice – especially “Is the juice worth the squeeze?”
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- The Music Business is tough but there are many ways to make money in that world.
- If the music business is your passion, don’t give up, Monetize Your Mindset – get creative and find ways to make money.
- Being aware of your situation and make sure that the juice is worth the squeeze.
- Having good support from friends and family helps!
- When you are on your own you need to be self motivated and willing to grind.
- Go out and make it happen.