In this episode I talk with Eric Aroka. Eric is a leadership Speaker and a corporate trainer. Eric shares his story of going from a sales rep to the World of public speaking. We discuss the ups and downs and he share some of his key strategies that helped him through his transition.
Here are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Eric shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- What are you learning from life’s Lessons. Look for those lessons in whatever you are going through!
- When you are hesitating starting something, stop the hesitations and just go for it. Make it happen
- Don’t let others derail you. Take their comments and constructive criticism to heart, keep you need and let go of the rest.
- Be willing to ask for help.
- For those who want to be speakers and trainers:
- Find you platform, your message, and stick with it.
- Be Vulnerable and Authentic.
- Books to read:
- Built to last
- Good to Great
- Monetize Your Mindset