I looked back on my goals for 2019 and I fell way short on a lot of my goals. I had to ask myself what am I going to do different? Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I came to the conclusion that I need an accountability partner to help keep me on track. Here is what that looks like and how I set it up. Hope this helps you accomplish you goals for 2020 and makes 2020 your best year ever! Happy New Year and Happy New Decade!
Episode ResourcesHere are the links to some of the resources that were mentioned in this podcast. Connect with Bart on FaceBook Get your copy of the Monetize Your Mindset book Here is the link to Bart’s website Here is the link to the Kyngdom Organizer by Richard Paul Evans
- If you are like me an accountability partner may help you succeed in accomplishing your goals in 2020.
- Accountability partners probably should not be family members.
- Awareness is key to Monetizing Your Mindset!
- Know each others goals and the action steps that need to be taken to achieve those goals.
- This process is to help you figure out what is working and do more of it and to figure out what is not working and stop doing that. Openly discuss this.