MYM #2 Keith Crossley how to exit your JOB into entrepreneurship!
In this episode we talk with Keith Crossley about why one would want to leave their JOB and transition into the business world. He tells you how he did it and the lessons he has learned. Keith is now the owner of seven restaurants and still has time for family and volunteer work. He talks about how he has been able to make the most of his time. Keith shares so value in this podcast. I hope you enjoy!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
Keith shared a lot of valuable information on this podcast, here is a list of golden nuggets that I heard just to name a few!
- The realities of a traditional JOB vs the world of business.
- The ideas that 7% and 8% gains on your money may not be enough to do hit the goals and life style you are looking for. Or even the idea that there are better gains to be had.
- Pay close attention to the story that Keith tells about his dad as a ER doctor. This is a great example!
- How to transition from a JOB to the business world:
- Prepare financially and mentally.
- Partnerships can help you raise start up capital.
- Start something within your reach.
- Ask the question “Who do I need to be?”
- Books Keith suggested:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- 5 hour work week.
- And of course if you don’t have my book yet, “Monetize Your Mindset” What are you waiting for? Go get it!